It's Now the Rutgers University Inn & Conference Center
The Continuing Studies Conference Center is now the Rutgers University Inn & Conference Center, reflecting its return to its original mission of providing both conference space and lodging for the Rutgers community and public.
Located on 21 wooded and landscaped acres on the Douglass Campus, the facility offers meeting and conference services as well as 26 comfortable guest rooms. The guest rooms recently were redecorated and refurnished to create a contemporary, warm and inviting ambiance with enhanced comfort and functionality for guests.
The inn and conference center includes the historic Carpender House, located on the estate once known as Lindenwood. The 20-room manor house was built in 1911 for Sidney Bleecker Carpender and his wife, the former Louise Johnson, daughter of the founder of Johnson & Johnson.
The conference center offers tech-ready meeting spaces for groups of 5 to 100, a sun-washed dining room and fine catering for meals and breaks. Lodging in the inn is available at competitive rates for both university guests and the public.
To learn about special offers and events, and receive news about the inn and conference enter, visit stay.rutgers.edu and click the button on the left.